1) From your Pages section, click on the Advanced Settings button for the page you want to edit.
2) Click Customize Design.
3) The Styling pop up window controls the changes you want to make, from top to bottom you have the function to change the font type, Test Color, Accent Color, the Background image, and finally the Background Overlay.
4) Click on the “Upload Background Image” function, to upload an image from your computer. The only restrictions for images are that they need to be a high resolution photo at minimum 1000 px wide, and be less than 50 MB in size.
**Please note that for demonstration purposes the image above is using a Mac, not PC, so it may look different on your computer.**
5) In a couple of seconds it will be uploaded successfully, and then you can continue to review/edit the image and your landing page.
6) You can also view how it looks on a Smartphone as well!
7) After you’re done making changes to your landing page just click “Save” on the top right corner to save all changes for your landing page.