Once you're logged into Cloud Attract, you can get started creating pages, based on who you want to target it towards - Buyers or Sellers.
When you choose one or the other, the customization process begins. For this guide, we’ve gone with “Sellers”.
- Choose a design from one of the ones available
- Name the page whatever you'd like - For your reference only, the public won't see this label
- Choose the options for the data you want to collect - Address is required, but everything else is fair game!
- If you have Cloud CMA, you can choose to create a CMA on stage 4, send a Home Value Range report, or just opt to follow up with the lead directly.
- Presto! Your page is ready, and you can start providing the link.
After you create the page, you can tweak the page further by customizing the title on the page.
Click on the "Pages" option at the top, choose the page you want to edit, then click the "Customize Design" button.